Thursday, May 22, 2008

LT91: Passing the Time

WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART

It’s a Thursday evening and it seems LOST should be on. That probably explains the reason for my post tonight. Some the thoughts may be as random as the Whispers, but I got to get lost…


PROGRAMMING NOTE

Next week in Central Standard Time, LOST will air at 7 p.m. a repeat of last week’s part 1 of “No Place Like Home”. It is said to include some extra footage. This is followed by the two-hour finale beginning at 8 p.m.

Don’t miss it!


TICKETS

Ever notice how many survivors had their plane tickets given to them?

Sawyer – Australian police
Claire – psychic
Kate – US Marshall
Sayid – US military
John – travel agency
Jin and Sun – business class by Paik Industries
Michael – David, the adoptive father of Walt


WHISPERS

When Hurley finds the cabin with Ben and Locke, the whispers are heard saying:

Man: "Come to me, I need you. You're an alchemist and uh..." Woman: "I need-" Man (Sounds like Christian Shephard): "Sarah, Is somebody coming?"Woman: "They must be coming, you-"Man: "Hush! One of these-"(Shushing- shhh, shht!) Woman: "Richard!"Man: "Come with us."Woman: "Here's the recipe."Man: "Oh thank you, I thought I'd lost-"

TEASER

In a week, we learn who is in that coffin that Jack visits.


Enjoy,
KC

No comments: