Sunday, June 14, 2009

LT271: Administrative Update

CHARLIE MYSTERY

There is a video circulating with the actor who plays Charlie. It seems to be a clip from an episode of the show, “House”. In the clip the doctor comes into the room and says, “So you are dead.” Charlie replies, “Actually, I was dead.”

Some take this to be a tip of the hat to LOST. Or it could be a hidden clue on a different show on a different network. Um, not likely…but with LOST one never knows!


LOST TIDBITS

There just hasn’t been the time to get a TIDBITS ready this weekend. If only I could turn a wheel and go back in time…

For those who look for TIDBITS every Sunday and Wednesday, I wanted you to know why there isn’t one (this post doesn't count as a post). Check back Wednesday when I should have another edition ready. TIDBITS is proud to have posted between one and six posts each week for over a year and we plan to keep right on until the series wraps in 2010.

Hang in there with me and I'll be back shortly. Hey, even LOST would take a week off every now and then.


Thanks,
KC

No comments: