Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LT117 - You Can Quote Me On That

QUOTE FLASHBACK

Been posting so many LOST items, that I needed a light break and thought to come up with one great quote for some main characters. See if any of these sound familiar:

“Did you just kill that bunny?” - Sawyer

“Dude, you've got some...Arzt...on you.” - Hurley

“So I guess this means I’m out of the book club.” - Ben

“All we really need to survive is one person who truly loves us." - Penny

"You all ev'rybody!! You all.........ev'...ry.......body??" - Charlie

“I'm sorry I kissed you.” - Kate

“All I'm going to get out of him is a snappy one-liner and if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname.” - Jack

“Have a clucky-cluck day, Hurley.” - Jin

“Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John

“A small boy once asked me if I was a bad man. If I could answer him now, I would tell him that I once killed a man to save my brother's life.” - Eko

“I'm not giving up on you either Charlie.” - Claire

“My name is Sayid Jarrah, and I am a torturer." - Sayid

“You're gonna die Charlie.” - Desmond

“I don't think you're stupid, Jack. I think you're stubborn.” - Juliet

“You have no idea what I'm capable of." - Shannon

“Being told what to do was my life for four years... I didn't like it much either.” - Sun

“Don’t open it.” - Walt

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know how to say "faster" and "idiot".” - Michael

“Razzle Dazzle!” - Nikki

“The toilet still works.” - Paulo


Yeah, I needed a lighter posting after some of the more recent posts!

Enjoy,
KC

No comments: